Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- “Personal information” is the term “personal information” in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information personal information, information about the surviving individual, and information contained in the information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description.
Article 2 (Method for Collecting Personal Information and Purpose of Use)
- When you purchase our products or register to use them, you will be asked to enter your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other personal information (in the form of entering from our website).
- Personal information collected by the Company will be used only for the following purposes and will not be used for any other purpose.
- To send your purchased products to the exact location you have specified.
- In case of need to notify or contact customers about purchased products, etc.
- To refer to the information needed to respond to customer inquiries.
- To inform customers of the sale information of our shop.
Article 3 (Provision of Personal Information to third parties)
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the user’s prior consent, except in the following cases: However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question may interfere with the execution of said affairs.
Article 4 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
The Company shall suspend or erase the use of personal information from the person in question for reasons that are handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or obtained by illegal means (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) In the case of request, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay, and, based on the results, suspend the use of personal information, etc., and notify the person in question to that effect. Provided, however, that this alternative measure shall be taken when it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, etc., or to suspend the use of personal information, and if it is possible to take measures to take the necessary measures to protect the rights and interests of the person in question.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user.
Article 6 (Inquiry Desk)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the following information.
Hawaii H.I.S. Corporation
2250 Kalakaua Avenue Suite 406